Followers

Saturday 12 November 2016

Christmas Fayre Time

Hello to all you crafters

Sorry I have not been on for a while, work was busy it was carnival and fireworks season and then a bit under the weather, but time available has not been wasted and I have been busy getting ready for a craft day or two and a Christmas Fayre.
I try to do a couple of sales a year to keep my hand in and this Christmas I hope to do one at Burnham in the Princess Theatre.

So far I have made cards
Gift Boxes
Decorated paperclips
A few special tag sets
Christmas Santa cards

But I am very pleased to have ventured out and have made some lovely brooches
It started with an idea I had for button brooches and work friend liked the idea and my first attempts so much she let me select any from a huge button box she had.


I then started to make leather flower brooches with button centres
and have added a selection to my Etsy shop as they make great Secret Santa presents or presents for Teachers or friends

I also hope to sell them next year at Vintage fayres

Back soon with more info on Craft Days and other makes
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment