Followers

Sunday 4 March 2018

Another Big Box

Hi Crafters 

All this lovely snow has meant time to craft as we cannot get out easily.

I caught a glimpse of Anna Griffins Blog and she was talking about March being Craft Month. That got me thinking about my Anna Griffin products which I have now sorted into one store box. I got the box out and decided to try some of the items I have, many go back to the QVC days, but some are more recent Ebay buys (Anna Griffin no longer retailing in the UK).

The first make was one of my big boxes as it lent itself well to the lovely papers and card stash I had in the box. I used all Anna Griffin products including the tag in the front (though not the ribbons), which is one of her accents, along with more accents and a sticker on the lid.

I was really pleased with this pretty box that measures 5.5" wide and 5.5" deep x 8.5" high. 

I am particularly pleased with this item as the box is my own design

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment