Followers

Saturday 14 October 2023

Christmas Pop-Up Wave card

 Using up your Christmas Stash

In the spirit of trying to use my stash of craft items first I pulled out 2 stacking boxes of Christmas paper crafts and sorted through them. 

I came across some Kraft cards and some printed Kraft tags in the shape of Christmas trees, and decided to make the Pop Up wave card . I had Kraft card to make arms and just needed to find appropriate backing papers.



To finish the front and in keeping with the rustic theme I used the string from the tags to make a bow and added a wooden Merry Christmas.



I have enough cards and extras to make another dozen and so will take them to a workshop, where we will be making multiple cards for bulk production. 

I will be back to show you the others we made after the workshop. 

In the meantime I am putting together the items for 2 Christmas Craft fairs I am attending.
My table will be showing a range of Hand Crafted Bags. 
Gift Bags
Craft Bags
Alternative Selection Boxes 
Fabric Wallets
Pad Bags
Shopper Bags
Messenger Bags

I will be showing a selection over the next few weeks.

Happy Crafting
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment