Followers

Saturday 30 July 2016

BACK FROM HOLIDAYS

Back home from holidays and busy week at work.
I am also trying to increase my daily exercise at I sit at a desk all day with little movement
So for the last week I have been doing a walk around the local park before work. It's  a thirty minute walk around the parks pond which has ducks Canadian Geese, Swans and fish. It has been a revelation, as everyone seems in a good mood at that time of the morning, you get greetings from most people and a wag of the tail from the dogs, and even in the first week you start to recognise the regulars.
Lets hope I can keep it up.

Here is another style of gift box. I made one recently and added some fudge purchased for the ladies in office when I was on holiday, they seem to appreciate the effort.

It is quite quick to make and is perfect for cookies as well as sweets and fudge, or even some pretty soaps or candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment