Followers

Wednesday 6 July 2016

UNCOVERED TREASURES 1

When tidying the craft desk several things needed rehousing in the boxes, and as I pulled them out to make room for new items and to get items sold on ebay I came across some lovely bits and pieces made over the last year but which because they are small or or low cost have not been put on ebay.

Some lovely makes, so I thought I would share them with you over the next couple of weeks.

First one up is a great little card. I purchased a few stamps from this range with the theme of girlfriends
This one in particular caught my eye as we have a slimming club that uses the premises where I work and some of the ladies also come to my craft days. I made several for Birthdays and put a tag on


"Friends that weigh together Stay together"

 
 
This was stamped onto white card and then watercoloured using watercolour pencils
I then mounted it onto silver mirra card and ontothe scalloped main card with the faceted gems to finish it.
 
I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment