Followers

Thursday 2 March 2017

More Flowers

Like most crafters I cannot throw away pieces of card or papers more than 2" square and pop them into a folder.

I like to use them for die cutting which works out well but then I get sidetracked and start making flowers

I had several lots made up in the cupboard when I made some more flowers from my heartfelt creation dies with some pretty red spotted papers. I have kept a few for future projects and packaged some up to sell.



Just from my tray in the cupboard I made 8 packs of flowers to put on ebay, they are so therapeutic as once they are cut out I can sit in by the tele and scrunch them up shape and manipulate them until they have interesting petals.



Mixed bag of flowers using various types of papers and finishes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment