Followers

Saturday 16 September 2017

40th ANNIVERSARY CARD

Hi Crafters

Thought today I would share with you a commissioned card I made for a 40th Anniversary

The card was made with using a Jeanine background die, layered on red card for the Ruby Anniversary, decorated with a red flower and leaves. Most card designs benefit from layering, this is of course a matter of personal preference, but a little colour under the main layer makes the design pop. 

I made this an easel card so I could add the sentiment on the base of the card.
Fairly simple and very pretty.

The 40 was cut from a  set of Tonic dies that have 18, 21, 30, 40, 50 and 60 centres. I am not 100% happy with the 4o as it has a cup instead of a naught, but it fitted the card. I also added Together Forever which is a stamp from the Mr & Mrs set of stamps by Crafters Companion.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment