Followers

Wednesday 30 January 2019

Great Iris Stamp & DIe set

Hi Crafters

Another sneaky peep at some cards we will be making  at the craft day.
This is one of my new sets I was talking about.
I really love the stamp and die sets as you can play with different mediums either stamping and colouring or die cutting so it covers all the card makes.



I bought this as an unbranded set and when it came it seemed very simple but I was pleased with the iris flowers and leaves stamps and dies. 
This is the first time it has been used and so I tried straight forward stamping
Filling in with my water pen from the stamped image ink
Simple layering the stamped image 
And Layering the irises for 3D effect
I was very happy with the results and will be happy to use them again to make cards, tags and gift decorations. As these have been stamped onto mini cards they would make great sets of notelets to add to a gift folder, or the wallet card stationary set I make.


So these two cards are stamped straight onto the cards and brushed with a water pen the card on the right has a die cut Thanks which comes with the set,

While these cards are layered
The one on the left has a simple black layer to the stamped image sheet, while the card on the right has a black card layer and the irises layered onto the card, it is quite dramatic but makes a contrast from the quiet water coloured soft images of the other cards. 

I can see myself using this set often as they are versatile, and will be purchasing other sets of stamps and dies as they are so handy.

Dee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment