Followers

Saturday 12 January 2019

New Year New Boxes

Hi Crafters

I have had one of the dreaded viruses for about 10 days now, so this is only the second post this year.

My head has been thinking about all sorts of craft work and always planning and trying new things, so although I have been under the weather I have still tried a couple of ideas out.

First I made some flowers in preparation of the first workshop and then planned some boxes for the second workshop. The idea was to make a storage box for greeting cards that you need throughout the year. You could divide the box into sections for birthday cards, Thanks you cards etc and get prepared so as not to miss any occasion.

The next thought was how to make one large enough with 12 x 12 card and I carefully planned to make a box with 2 sheets to form the middle and other sheets to form the end panels. The finished item looked ok but was too large.


I rethought the design and came up with one the right size, and in the spirit of New Year was about to throw out the box to make room on the desk when I realised that If I abandoned the lid and squeezed together the sides I had a storage file for paperwork 



A happy mistake

Back soon with some new cards
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment