Followers

Tuesday 3 December 2019

Origami Pot and lid

Hi Crafters

I recently showed you an origami star dish that I had made, and mentioned in the post that a lid could be made to fit the dish.

Another visit to YouTube and hey presto here is version 2 of the lovely little dish.



They are so darned cute I made a couple more 


The two at the back have been made from 8" squares whilst the little one in the front is a 6" square

The pink and gold box on the left I have made a paper bead for the lid so it has been made using just one piece of double sided 12 x 12.

I will show you the open dish 

 As you can see there is a reasonable amount of space in the little pot and would be great for easter gifts and chocolates, so I think I am going to make this at Pawlett WI for the April meeting.

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment