Followers

Wednesday 23 August 2023

Butterfly Wave Pop-Out Card

Special Occasion card


This lovely card comes from Sam Calcott on YouTube.

I thought it was a great design and had to try it. 
Sam used stamped butterflies punched out, while my butterflies have been made with multicoloured papers that have been die cut and then put back into an embossing folder to give it additional markings. 

Take a look at her demonstration for sizes etc as her videos are really good. 


I showed it to the craft group I go to and they wanted to have a go at making it, so I demonstrated it for them and gave them some ideas for other toppers. I used flowers for the demonstration, and thought I would like to try a mans card made from steampunk, or seaside theme, so we are making it again next week. 

Here is the one I made for the demo, it used a 6 x 6 card and I used up some K & CO toppers I had in my stash. I am trying to use what I have and design my makes to suit what is already in the cupboard. 




Next weeks card I hope to use The Paper Tree papers I have with seaside theme. I will post it if I manage to find a way to design the card around them.

Happy Crafting 
Dee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment