Followers

Wednesday 15 February 2017

Cards for Men

Hi Crafters

Moving on from the last workshop to prepare for the March craft day I have been collecting ideas for men's cards. I find Pinterest very good for this and I opened a board just for masculine cards.

The problem with a new interest even within the craft hobby there are always new stamps dies etc to excite and add to shopping list. At lot of the cards I was attracted too used a grunge stamp for the background so I have sent for some. In the meantime I used a technique seen on tv and sprinkled some embossing powder across the card and heated it to get a sprinkled effect.
I then cut out some sprogs and cogs from my dies and added them with split pins to give a little shine This has been made using an A4 cream card, and I have made it for my brother.


As you can see I have added a Happy Birthday and a MOP button with brown ribbon tied through and mounted on gold card and then black.
Let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment