Followers

Wednesday 10 May 2017

New Fabric Flowers

Hi Crafters

Took a trip to Hobbycraft yesterday and bought some new Tonic die flower shaping tools
I had a selection of embossing tools but none as big as the petal shapers in the Tonic Set. I will let you know how I get on with them.

Really excited to say that my tool set arrived today to work with leather. It is actually a Millenary set of tool with heat tool and foam, so cannot wait to try them out.

In the meantime I have finished a couple of fabric flowers that I had started.

The first is a multi layered flower quite fluffy like a Peony with a jewelled centre
This is approx 5" diameter



The next is more simple embroidered fabric layers with an organza flower centre
Approximately 4.5-5" diameter



The last is a simple leather flower, just 2 layers and smudge coloured. Although not subtle colouring I liked it enough to add a centre so that it could be made into a brooch.


Luv Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment