Followers

Thursday 26 October 2017

Decoupage

Hi Crafters

I am a terrible flitter and seem to go from craft to craft. As you can see from my posts I make cards, and boxes, stamping,  die cutting and painting to paper crafts. I also make flowers and leather brooches etc. In between I sew a little, and I have been known to knit, but not for a while.

Recently on You Tube I found the envelope wallets, (see "shabby chic folders "), and some of these had been finished with decoupage. I love the vintage look so wanted to give it a try.

The very pretty napkins are difficult to source in stores nowadays, but I found some on-line and had a few happy hours yesterday gluing and covering all sorts of things
A covered notebook for keeping track of your Christmas lists
Menu, Recipes, Gift list, Card List, visits etc

 
 
A small gift card holder
 
 
 
Vintage decoupaged heart




No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment