Followers

Monday 9 October 2017

Thinking Outside the Box 1

Hi Crafters

There is nothing I like better than getting a craft stash that someone else has finished with and sells off and I can then think of another use for the papers and card in the stash.

Today I had an EBay delivery and there were several packs of card and vellums with toppers and sticky ribbons, as well as 3d flowers and floral stickers. All in a Art Nouveau style.
The card stock was luxury metallic finish and there are matching vellums


As I unpacked the stash I was thinking of how I would use the items. I can of course make cards and it would take little to do this and produce a quality greeting card, which I will do with some cards, but the square cards gave me a piece of card 29cm by 15cm, as did the vellum inserts for them.

These I can make gift boxes which will be perfect for the festive season coming up. The card gift boxes are tied with ribbon and a vellum flower added from the kit completes the look.

The vellum boxes I have made a belly band for them put the 3D flower on the same,  and will add tea-lights for my craft sales.

This is the first idea from the stash, and I will follow up as I think of more.


I will also sell some of the cards and embellishments, where I have surplus to my needs, as a lot of the fun is in the ideas for the stash.
Dee




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment