Followers

Saturday 15 September 2018

More Paper Ribbons

Hi Crafters

I cannot believe it is over a week since my last post. I have been away for a couple days break, and started prepping for my craft day so have not had much time to check out and make new items.

However I cannot do any crafting without some items being made that are not on the job list and sure enough while putting together one of the items for the November Craft day at North Petherton, I made a teepee card and added a paper ribbon from my stash to finish it.

Tidying the desk (or at least trying to make a start) I then made a "matchbook" to use up a length of card and again finished it with a ribbon from the stash on the desk. So I will add these to my post today to give some more ideas with the paper ribbons. 

As soon as I have another crafting session I intend to try out some of my new dies and I will have some new cards and to write about and post. So until then keep crafting and using up those oddments  making these great paper ribbons.  



This card has been made from Christmas paper. 3 x 4"squares
The ribbon made from matching card with a gold bell and greeting tag in the centre
The Teepee Card folds flat to post, but of course the added bell needs to be taken into account if posting the card, as this will make it a large letter size despite the card fitting an A6 envelope.



This is the "Matchbook" . It folds over the front like the old matchbooks and inside is a stack of Post It Notes. It is a pretty way of keeping them in a bag. 



Here is how I stash my semi-made ribbons. When I need one I just put my hot glue gun on, put the ribbon together and add the centre decoration. It means I can use up my odd card and prepare the ribbons in advance, when I have a few minutes spare (usually when I am suppose to be tidying the craft desk)
  
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment