Followers

Thursday 27 September 2018

Shabby Chic Swap

Hi Crafters

A quick post today as it is already 8pm and I am ready to put my feet up.

I thought I would share with you some items I made for a swap. It is the first time I have been in  a swap group and I am really looking forward to it.

The theme this month is Shabby Chic, which I have not done for a while. It took some time to get the ideas flowing, but I found as I worked my way through the items that are listed for the swap, so ideas came to me. I started with the tags and card shown below.

As you can see the card has to have an envelope to go with it, and I am guessing it is the done thing to make it yourself.

Next post I will share the wand and notebook I made.

Happy Crafting
Dee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment