Followers

Wednesday 3 October 2018

MORE SHABBY CHIC ITEMS

Hi Crafters

As promised here are some more of the items I produced for the swap



This is a wand card. Instead of adding lacy edges around the centre rosette I have used vintage paper hearts and layered them onto a lacy square with swirls and ivy leaves 



One of my favourites makes at the moment. A paper ribbon. This was made using fabric paper, which is lovely and firm and had a cream vintage print. then wrapped with 2 styles of ribbon and a centre pearl added. 



A simple topper made from the same fabric paper as the ribbon and a metal Santoro Mirabelle embellishment in the centre which will made a pretty keepsake.  

Keep looking in, as tomorrow I start my 12 Cards of Christmas series. I would welcome any feedback or comments. 

Best Wishes
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment