Followers

Sunday 18 August 2019

New Pop-Up Card

Hi Crafters

Today we have a new pop-up card for you
Very easy to make, so why not check out more ideas for this style on Pinterest or YouTube.

I have made a Christmas Card from a stash of card and toppers I bought in the sales.


Start the base card with a square of card.
I used a piece 8" x 8"
Score at 4", Turn and score again at 4"
Cut up the line from the middle base to the centre
Score from the top centre to the outside points of the middle line 
Fold back the top corner and fold the bottom piece to line up to make one square 
I secured this with a small split pin but you could use velcro (you want to be able to open it to up to be able to lay flat and post) 
Decorate the outside corners and make a small easel card to fit the middle of the base square.

For more inspiration look at Jan Brown on YouTube it is called a Triangular Pop Up Card

I would love to see any you make

Dee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment