Followers

Sunday 5 January 2020

New Year New Blogs

Hi Crafters

Well its a new year and new crafting ideas

This year I would like to share more makes with you, with more instructions and ideas to make and recycle. So I will try to post an item a week called "Make Together Tuesdays".

This will give you a week until the next post and a new item to make.

The next couple of weeks will be all about recycling your Christmas cards. I am doing a workshop on the 18th January (fully booked) and so will show some of the items I am making .

So why not check in weekly to see what's new and perhaps make a few of the items and send me a picture or comment on the posting. You can subscribe to my blog by clicking on the Follow button at the top of the page, and this will allow you to comment.

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment