Followers

Monday 9 November 2020

Exploding Christmas Card

 Hi Crafters

Sorry it has been over a week since my last post, I have been busy putting together a small magazine for my Wi, as we are trying to keep in touch with members during the lockdown and give something to members each month that shows we continue to be an active Institute even if we cannot meet up in the conventional sense. 

October we delivered a cheese scone supper to all memebrs and this month we have produced a magazine with greetings, recipes, crafts and a Prize Quiz.

So just a quick post to show you how I have used the Exploding Card I posted on 24th August to produce some very different Christmas cards for family and friends this year.

Instructions to make the card can be seen on the August post, and here is the Christmas version.




The middle picture show the 2 cards folded ready to pop into an envelope while the 2 either side are the finished cards. The greeting can be written on the blank card at the base.

As you can see I have made these smaller than my original Exploding cards as I wanted the Christmas cards to be understated but still cute and colourful.

Back soon 

Dee

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment