Followers

Sunday 21 February 2021

Fabulous Journal Tags Make them from Scraps

 Hi Crafters

Here I am, as promised,  with my lovely collection of journal tags. These were another idea taken from Gi Kerr on YouTube, 

https://youtu.be/Opb0vTGtHCU

although mine are finished a little differently, and I will have to make more to try more like tags finished like hers. 

I started with some  pieces from my scraps that looked suitable for journals and some I cut into tag shapes and some I tore and inked around. The tags are then laminated and cut around, a hole put into the tag and decorated. 



I loved the process and the fact that I was able to use up, not only my itty bitty scraps but also bits and pieces of beads, ribbon, charms etc.

So went onto try making some more journal tags from a catalogue delivered that morning, and this made some pretty vintage style tags, thou they have a bright finish from the lamination.


Here they are laminated and ready to cut out.


These were such pretty pictures they needed little adornment, so small beads or charms 






Some of the other pictures used were a little large for tags and so I laminated then to make tuck corners on my journal pages. I will have to make a envelope folio folder to show you all how I will use them.

Check back next week to see a spring flower pot card.

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment