Followers

Monday 22 November 2021

Old Projects finished at last

Hi Crafters

As promised, here are the projects found when sorting through the craft boxes.



The bottom photograph is a selection of cards, they includes the ones made in my previous blog, some lovely 3D cards from a Create and Craft kit that have vellum inserts. These just needed some greetings added and the 3D Decoupage put together . Then there were some White and silver Christmas cards.

Next were some notelet sets in folders. Each set has 6 DL notelets and envelopes and the file with matching papers, these were all made from the First Edition Eastern Promise paper pad. 


Then I found 2 box cards. These consist of a card that has a box attached which holds 3 scented tea- lights,  both have been made with Christmas papers from the Sara Signature Vintage Christmas Pad, which was my favourite last year, and quite honestly I have not found a pad I like as much this year.


The 3 bigger boxes hold 3 larger scented tea-lights and are perfect as a thank you gift, or thank you for having me gift etc


Then there were several packs of self-sealing boxes. I have kept some as they will be useful for my own gift giving. These pouches are made using 2 pieces of 12 x 12 card stock. Scored in such a way that when put together the top of the box stays together naturally (unless you overfill the box section. You can find several YouTube videos for these, and I have added additional squares of card to line the inside and cover the outside of the base of the box to reinforce


These boxes can be made and stored flat so are very handy to have in your stash. I have three in the giveaway bag.




Lastly there are 4 gift boxes that i had scored and cut out ready to put together, (I think I must have been trying a new template) and as I had some Lidl small chocolate bars I made up the boxes and added 4 of the mini-bars into each , I then filled the top of the box with a Christmas napkin. These require a tag and content description attached to the Christmas ribbon wrapped around the box.


All of these have gone into the bag to be given to a friend who sells them to support a cancer charity. 

Over the next week or so I will continue to look through my boxes and complete anything else I feel may sell well at this time of year, and therefore benefit the charity, at the same time tidy my craft room ready for new projects in the new year. 

I hope this has inspired you to check out the cupboards and see what you have, not quite finished, that you can complete and use. If you look at anything and are not sure if you want to finish it, consider stripping it for using on other projects or be ruthless and throw it out. It will be be good to start the new year free to crack on with new projects and ideas.

Dee




No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment