Followers

Wednesday 2 March 2022

Gift Boxes & Bags

Favourite Gift Boxes & Bags 


Hello Everyone 

Well here we are in March and the theme for my blog this month is Gift Boxes & Bags. I have put together some of my regular makes that I find useful for presenting pressies, and “Thank You’s”so hopefully you can get some use from your crafty makes.



Each week I will take you through one of the bags or boxes shown here and give you the requirements to make them and what I find them particularly useful for.

These are a selection of bags and boxes I make and I have posted many others, as well as previous examples of some of these, but the beauty of having a monthly theme is you can hopefully  find what you are looking for,  if in a couple of months or years you suddenly need one of March’s makes. 

I will start this month with a self closing pouch as this requires no special equipment and so regular and non crafters can have a go.

So keep looking back to see which bag or box is being shown.

Dee

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment