Followers

Sunday 10 April 2022

Spring Flowers 2

 Aprils’s Spring Flowers 

Ribbon Flower 1

This flower is one of my all-time favourite. Not too difficult to make and with a lovely finish.


To see how to make this style of flower check out the video tutorial below from a great YouTube video by Elysia. 

The video is just over 6 minutes and takes you through the whole process to make the flower 

Having put sewn the three layer and put it together I used this beautiful jewellery to decorate the centre which I had purchased from AliExpress. I actually have the same decoration as Elysia used in her video and had I used a more pastel colour ribbon I would have used the pearl centre too. 

Next I backed the flower with a felt circle and this will allow me to use the flower as a brooch, a hair-clip or to sew onto a bag or wrist corsage. 

I made a new one the other night in the colours of the flag of Ukraine to go to a fund raiser.



Check back soon for more spring flowers 

Dee  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment