Followers

Saturday 7 May 2022

Moving Your Stash May

 Project 2

Using Your Scraps for your Own Promotion

So we have sorted all our spare card into sizes. Next I look for card pieces narrow or too small for other projects and card that has a white back or light plain colour.

As I sell on Ebay & Etsy and occasionally do Craft shows I always need business cards to hand out and point of sell pieces and this is a great use of card. 


You can print your own business cards and I have made them before, but a long time ago I had a stamp made with my details that I can re-use. It works very well and is a great saving as I am able to use my scraps. 

The best and quickest way to produce the cards is to stamp out the images and then use a punch to cut out the image. Quicker than putting each stamped image through the die cutting machine. 



Stamped out business cards 

All punched out and waste for the recycling bin


Next I do a check through to make sure there are no bad prints as I only want quality cards to go out. Todays efforts gave me 55 useable cards which will keep me going for a while. 




   
Recycling and repurposing at its best

I always add one with my Happy Mail, it has my name and Blog details.

The other item I can use my scraps for, are bag tops.When I bag items for craft shows I can add a top and then if I need to, I can hang multiples on a stand. 
The dies came from AliExpress and were a good investment. Here are some I did in an earlier tidy up. With Covid and no Craft Shows I have them stored in my craft room


Back soon with 2 more makes from your scrap stash.

Dee




No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment