Followers

Wednesday 29 June 2022

Round Up of June’s Small gifts from your Stash

Small Gifts & Using up your Stash

Hi everyone
Thank you for stopping by for this round up of ideas from the small gifts and smash you stash blogs posted in May & June.

I have really enjoyed sharing these projects with you. I found that collecting up my remnants and going through my craft boxes produced lots of ideas that organically spread to new projects.

In May we made all sorts of small gifts
Mini Books
Stationery sets
Little gift envelopes 
Tea Bag Gift pack
Small Gift Bags

And we finished with larger folio envelopes 
 
Whilst cleaning through the craft boxes and files I came across lots of lovely items I had forgotten and amongst them were a couple of belly bands from Santoro Gorjuss paper pads. As the pads were 12 x 12 the images from the covering band were large and I had placed them in the file unsure of what to do with them. But an idea grew as I looked at them and so I sat and fussy cut out the images, I took a sheet of A4 paper and cut to 15cm wide and folded it in half and then using a coordinating paper from the K & Co Stash I had used to make the folio envelopes I made an origami photo frame and then folded it in half to make a stand for my Gorjuss images. 

I love love love the outcome. What do you think ??


A lovely card for the young person in your life.
I have popped these on Ebay as I want someone else to enjoy them too.

In June we  started with some lovely seed/coin wallets. I loved making them and enjoy giving them as Thank You’s and Happy Mail.

 We went on to make Birthday Files that could hold your birthday cards and I have popped in 6 cards made from my scraps to complete the small gift. The folder finishes at approximately 7.5” wide and 6” high. 

Again I found more items in the boxes that could be used to make the scrap cards shown earlier, as well as some odd bits of embellishments that I thought I would use up. So another 10 cards were made with these bits and pieces. 




Next came Mini waterfall albums - ideal for your baby and pet pictures

Clipboards with pens - Useful item and great teachers gift

And lastly a recipe box made using up paper pads, first the paper was made into envelopes and then I covered scrap card to make the file to hold the index cards. 
As well as Seed Wallets and Recipe box I have made similar Wallets using this method in a medium size that can be used for filing memorabilia, photographs or receipts etc, on this one I laminated the outer cover t make it sturdier.





That completes my round up of May and June’s projects.
Hope you will pop by for more ideas in July. I am busy working on my theme in preparation for the projects. 

Happy Crafting
Dee  







No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment