Followers

Friday 1 July 2022

Coming Up In July

 Something New for July

Designer Series 

Hello everyone and thanks for stopping by. 
For July I want to try something new. Looking at a particular designer and sharing projects made from their ideas. The designer I have chosen is Anna Griffin. I love her designs, her dies, papers and card kits, although I do not always find them easy to use, not because there is anything wrong with the products, but because although I love her prints and dies, when it comes to making the cards myself I am in danger of making them too busy and I like a cleaner look to my finished card, so for me it is always about finding the right combination. 

In the Uk it is very difficult to get the new products from Anna’s range as we only have one outlet that i know of, QVC, and there we only get a small selection of products and usually this is long after they have been in circulation in the USA and Canada. 

I check out the kits and die sets on her website every so often and then try to source anything that is a “Must Have” from the UK as import duties and taxes make them too expensive otherwise. 

I appreciate not everyone will have the dies that I might use for a project I am sharing, so what I hope to do is show some projects where I share an item made using Anna Griffin dies and then a similar version using dies similar that you may have in your stash.
Please bear with me for July as this is an experiment.
The ideas seem exciting in my head so lets hope they translate onto the blog.

Back soon with one of my favourite dies from the range. 
Dee
Dee 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment