Followers

Friday 3 February 2023

Tea Lovers Gift Box

 Cute Gift Box 

This is another great box from Sam Calcott. Sam made it to add to a hamper for her Nan and filled the pockets with Cuppa  Soups as her Nan loves them. It was a way of presenting them and was so pretty I thought it could be used for so many items. Small bars of chocolate, Drinking chocolate sachets or tea bags, or maybe some sachets of beauty treatments. 
I will link her video below:



This first Flip Top Pocket Box was made using Fabrika Decora Papers. 
The box front has velcro fastening, you could use magnets or Kam Snaps 
On the top I have added a paper handle and added it with brads ( I will let you into a secret, had I added the handles before lining the inside of the caddy it would have covered up the brads, instead I had to add another piece of card)



I then added a bow and a tag with a heart charm 
The pockets that you see inside have been filled with Twinnings Tea bags as my sister loves her tea. 
There was one small problem with getting it to stand, as the pockets had been placed with the flap at the back, the caddy has a tendency to tilt back. This led to several other caddies being made to try to overcome this. It helps to have a smaller top than base, and to keep the pockets a little lower than the height of the sides 
You have seen the next 2 I made as I used the project to compare the Paper Cutters, Fiskars V Firbon.


These 2 boxes were made using The Paper Trees coordinating papers, toppers and card.
As described in my post.

The Flip Top Pocket Boxes are a lovely way to gift items and I will be making more for Mothers Day and ‘Thank You” packs.
 Hope you have a go too.
Happy Crafting 
Dee 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment