Followers

Sunday 4 February 2024

Next Workshop

Easter Workshop 

With the new year underway, I am looking forward to trying to work through some of my craft stash. After recycling my Christmas cards, I am moving on to pastures new. 

I have been asked to do a workshop in March and was looking for an Easter based project. Looking at the papers in my stash I decided to offer a gift bag and matching card. The papers were The Paper Tree card pad and to decorate I just love Tim Holtz Leaping Rabbits, for Easter. 

I cut the rabbits from Kraft Card, and used distress inks around the outer edges to give them some colour layers. One of the 3 rabbits in the set was used on the card. I  l cut 2 layers of  the same papers as the bag, with a few strands of string around the top layer, before the rabbit was added to the top 

I

The bag is made using a video from Sam Calcott.

I thought  the bag would be the right size for Easter Egg hunt or for an Easter Gift ..

My problem now is: I have a craft fair coming up at the beginning of March and some sewing to do to make my stock levels up, but now keep seeing paper projects I want to try. So keep watching to see which craft gets my attention 

Happy Crafting 
Dee 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment