Followers

Sunday 15 May 2016

10 Things I would not be without in my Craft room Continued

A few days ago I gave you my favourite item to use
The Paper Trimmer by Fiskar

Here are items 2 -5

2. Sizzix Die Cutting Machine: I have the Sizzix Big Shot and the Big Shot Plus for the 12" A4 Platform. I have tried other machines such as Cuttlebug, Grand Calibur, etc I came back to the Big Shot as for me this seems to cut best first time around on most of my dies I do not need a shim, and after much research I went back to the Big Shot Plus for the large Platform.
When it came to purchase this machine I shopped around and went to several  stores to look at other machines and then to HobbyCraft at Bristol. They had a great deal on the starter kit with the BSP and thanks to a fellow crafter I was talking to in the store I ordered on line and got another 20% discount as a first time customer. I do  not use it unless I need the bigger platform, as a canny crafter I have an eye on the cost of the cutting boards, but I love my Sizzix machines and it would take a lot to get me onto another machine.


Sizzix Big Shot Plus and the  8"page with edge cut 

3. Heartfelt Creations stamps and die combo: The Floral Lace in particular but I have the Poppy and the Chrysanthemum set as well. Probably these are coming high on hte list as they are relatively new to my collection so a recent must have.

Flower made using the Floral lace die 

4. Tim Holtz Glossy Accents: would not be without this product in my stash as it  dries clear and is fast setting. It has a fine nozzle so is great for fancy die cuts

5. Crop A dile: Not the item I use most often but as it punches into a 12" piece of card stock and will make holes in anything from plastic, thin metal and leather as well as set eyelets, I woudl not be without it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment