Followers

Friday 20 May 2016

Great scrapbook pages

So here I am on  a couple of days off work. Yesterday I spent a three hours with my sister and we crafted and chatted. My sister wanted to make boxes and needed a reminder of the carton box we make with a lid and belly-band, and then I showed her the flip-top boxes that I wrote about in April  

Today after going out shopping and to lunch with hubby I am hoping to finish my biggest scrapbook yet. I had made several pull-out pages and then discovered on You-tube a great demo on 10 different scrapbook pages each with storage sleeves and tag space. A big thank you to Faithful designs by Christy for sharing these 10 designs and how to put them together using 1 piece of 12 x 12  paper or card. I have added one of the designs to finish this album having already made a few other of the page layouts for a smaller album I am making in lunch breaks at work.

This is how it sits on the 7.5" square page of the album



When you open it up it has 2 sections for tags on the right that lift up for another 6" page and on the left side is a photo holder just slide the photo under the corners

Do take a look at Christy's You-tube video it is easy to follow with great results.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment