Followers

Monday 2 May 2016

PRETTY BOX FOR BANK HOLIDAY

A Bank holiday so the weather is awful, but that makes for a cheerful crafty day.
I was clearing my desk to try smooshing with Inka Gold and came across a kit for a pretty box I was making a few months ago. Smooshing done and card drying I decided to experiment with a smaller box to match the one I had cut out
  

Original template This box is 8cm Square and 4cm Deep

New Box is 6cm square and 2.5cm deep 


Although the two do not match having been made several months apart they look cute together and you get the idea
Kits for the bigger box can be purchased from my Etsy shop  Or if you would like to leave me a comment and contact me I will happily email you the instructions for the bigger box.



When I have some more time I will use the card from the smooshing session to make a card or other paper-craft item for you to see. Happy holiday. Dee 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment