Followers

Thursday 5 May 2016

10 Things I would not be without in the craft room

Over the next couple of weeks I will add the 10 most loved and used things in my craft room. Starting with the most used and loved.

1. Fiskar Paper Cutter

This is an old style and the numbers are wearing off, but I cannot find another cutter that allows me to cut and emboss folding lines as easily. Alas the new cutters have a wire in the groove so embossing is no longer an option. I hope FIskars will revert back to the old style at a later date to allow one tool. 










For instance making a pop up card is so simple with this cutter. Cut the A4card to 16cm deep, put it back under the ruler and score on hte long side, at 7,14,21, and 28cm
Turn and score at 9cm
Basic card made in a minute ready to decorate



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment