Followers

Saturday 5 May 2018

Concertina Folder & redesign

Hi Crafters

As mentioned in my April Blog, I have made a great folder from the Crafters Companion Kit.
It uses the A3 Scoreboard and A3 card that was in the kit.



It went together really easy after watcing the DVD, and I thought the folders were so useful.
You could use them to hold cards you have made according to the style, i.e stamping, die-cut, pop-out etc
Or file your cards according to celebration: Birthday, Anniversary, Thank You

Or you could use them as a recipe folder, ideas folder, photograph holder, Christmas organiser etc.


Having made a couple, and many of the other projects using the A3 card, I started to think about the A3 card I have in stock, which is limited. I can buy more, although pretty card in A3 size is not easy to find, and anyway I have a lot of 12 x 12 pads that I could do with using. So I redesigned the project using 12 x 12 stock 

The results were great and now I am able to use the 12 x 12 stash of card in the cupboard.

I have decided to make some kits to sell. The Crafters Companion Card is great quality and so I use this for the kit itself but the added bonus for the buyer is I give the instructions to make more using 12 x 12 card so anyone buying the kit can make more for friends and family.

Here are the two folders together

The pink/peach folder is made from the Crafters Companion A3 card, while the black & cream version is made from 12 x 12 card from First Edition.


The kits will be available on Ebay & Etsy shortly
Or check out Crafters Companion on Hochanda if you want to make one yourself without waiting for a kit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment