Followers

Wednesday 9 May 2018

More Self-Closing Gift Boxes/Pouches

Hi Crafters 

I have been having fun with my new score board and having given away the first large Self- Closing gift box with some stationary and paperclip collection inside, I have been fervently making more.

I love making them and the concertina files so have made up packs to sell on Ebay and Etsy.

To make the postage better value I have put 2 Boxes in a pack and tried to pick feminine and masculine styles to cover all bases.

Next I am looking at my Christmas Stash to make Christmas versions of this box and the concertina file. Both can be sent with instructions to finish the construction and therefore posted and stored flat.


This is one of the combinations 

I should be ready with Christmas versions in July.  

Happy Crafting
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment