Followers

Tuesday 11 December 2018

Craft Days for 2019

Hi Crafters 

Well here we are and I hope you are all ready to post your Christmas Cards. I sent mine on Monday and now I have only the hand delivered ones to do. I need about 50 cards and I am happy to say all were hand crafted by me this year. The very first year that has happened and it is a great feeling. 

So here I am looking at ways to decorate my presents and planning Craft Days for next year.

I have managed to book 2 dates.

Here are the details for the first date


Flowers for All Occasions
 Paper, Ribbon & Foam

Saturday 16th February 2019PAWLETT VILLAGE HALL – 10am – 3.30pm We will make: Flowers from paper – just using scissors and glueShape and build flowers from foamStamps and die-cut flowers to decorate cards and boxes There will also be demonstrations on how to make a ribbon flowerAnd how to make an organza flower Lots of lovely tips and ideas shared In the afternoon you will make a plain box and a Tuxedo card and decorate with your flowers



These flowers are not shaped to allow them to fold flat for posting, but for decorating boxes and making your own embellishments we will learn how to shape and mould paper and card to give a more natural look to your flowers.

Please contact me for more information and booking form  

Denise


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment