Followers

Friday 5 July 2019

New DIes from AliExpress

HI Everyone

Today I thought I would share my latest delivery from AliExpress.
I love buying this way as it is like Christmas.
Buying from China means great prices but having to wait for them to arrive. The good news is it is like Christmas throughout the year as the items pop through the door.




As you can see this haul brought me 2 sets of stamps 
and 4 sets of dies

There are 2 sets of die and stamp combo's 
1 Birds on a branch and the stamps have frienship sayings 
2 Happy Birthday with a star burst die. You cannot see it here but I will show it to you decorating a small box 
3 We have a cute Reindeer die which I will mostly use for tags 
4 A really Pretty set of Vintage Oval dies that I can use for topping cards and projects or for tags and the inner section can even be used to make hinges. 

These items were all ordered in June and delivered within 3 weeks. 
If you have any questions about the items please email me or to comment on my posts subscribe to my blog by pressing the FOLLOW button at the top of the page

I will be adding 3 of the Reindeer die-cuts to goodie bag

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment