Followers

Monday 8 July 2019

Using Up Your Stash Project 3 Wallet Mini ALbum

Hi Crafters

Here we are with Project 3 of the series
Using up your stash.
This time a mini album in wallet style

I have used an A3 piece of card and then for the papers on the first album I used a 6 x 6 pad from a Santoro Gorjuss pad
The second pad was a very pretty 6.5 x 4.5 pad from Die Cuts with a View, called Mariposa. This is the perfect project to use this size pad. I have another one the same size and will probably finish that one as well. They were pads that were so pretty you take them out the cupboard and put them back to use another day, but now 7 years at least since I bought them it is probably time to use them up, rather reluctantly as you cannot get DCWV pads in this size very easily, (or in fact any size without paying a premium)


This is the Santoro Gorjuss papers they are so sweet, with night skys and Fly Away prints
Plus there are lovely tags on the inside of the box of papers that you can embellish with.



The DCWV wallet is pretty pastels with embossed butterflies and bird cages, so I have added the charm to match.

Both the Wallet Albums are for sale on Ebay, so you can see more pictures there on Happy-hippo03-2007

The summer is just getting better so I know a few of you will be doing less crafting for July & August, but keep popping back for new ideas and let me know what you think, I would love to get some comments. 

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment