Followers

Friday 13 September 2019

More Cards from the Card Kit

Hi Crafters

As you know from previous posts, I purchased 2 card kits from EBay. Both were Create and Craft Christmas Kits
The first one had 30 cards and envelopes plus 30 sheets of A4 card. All were foil finished in more traditional colours although there were some "sludgy" colours amongst them.
The cards were used as background cards which left me the sheets of A4 to use. See my post 11/09/19.

The other set had 30 cards and envelopes and 3D pop out baubles to match. The cards were in subtle gold and silver flourishes. See post on 02/09, where I show the finished cards. I left 8 unmade as I wanted to try other embellishments on the card, I also liked the cards so much I bought another set.

Here are the some of the cards I have embellished with a single die-cut from one of my favourite Christmas  dies.

I am very happy with results and will make up the new set with a mixture of both, using some other Christmas dies from my stash.

I also mixed the two sets by using the plain cards from set 1 and the baubles from set 2. I have layered the bauble onto a large cut out background which is an Anna Griffin Die, and used the spare A4 card so the colours all coordinated.



Well this just about covers the items made so far with the sets and will be my last post on it unless I come up with something else amazing to do with the oddments.
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment