Followers

Sunday 1 September 2019

First Christmas Craft item

Hi Crafters

I have planned my Christmas Caft Fayre makes, so that my table has a mixture of stocking fillers, at £1 to £3 an item, small presents and teachers gifts £3 - £7 and bigger items.

It is time to make a start so the first 10 Giant Decorated Paper clips have been made and packaged for selling.

I have shown these before but this time I am taking more care on the packaging (see Lyriclover on YouTube for presentation ideas) 

USing the many ribbon flowers I have made I hot-glue them to the top of a giant paperclip 
I have backed several with a matching bow, but if any of the pin still shows on the back I cover with a circle of pretty paper. This has the dual advantage of covering up any glue showing and at the same time it strengthes the attachment of the ribbon to the clip.



These clips have been added to a piece of card and will be wrapped in cello bags individually 

I love to use pretty paperclips to put keep any notes tidy on the desk
Or instructions for craft ideas
The clips can also be used for bookmarks 
They also make great decorations for gifts and the joy of them is they can be recycled as the tag simply hangs from the clip.
Only another 10 to make before I am on to the next item 

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment