Followers

Tuesday 26 January 2021

Using Up Your Paper Stash

 Hi Crafters

Well with my New Years resolution to clear out and use what is in stock, I decided to make a Stationary gift Set. I had some hardboard purchased for album covers and plenty of card stacks so thought I would make a great collection of Stationary items, starting with a clipboard. I covered the clipboard with some lovely papers from “The Riverbank” by Hackney & Co Premium Collection, which are all double sided papers, and then used matching papers to add 6 cards and envelopes. Next I covered a little notepad and finished it all off with an envelope folder and some notelets.

All of the items  I have made before, but putting them all together and planning them as a set was something new. I also had some clips I had made and one of them was a lovely wooden clip with a deer on it that went beautifully with the paper used to make the set. 

Here are some pictures of the set and the items that made up the individual pieces.


The clipboard with wooden clip 



 Envelope file and note-lets and the covered notebook


I then stack the set together on top of the clipboard, tied it up with matching ribbon and it will be presented in a cello bag, with a bag topper. 

For anyone that likes stationary this is a great mix of items all of them pretty and practical, the folder and clipboard can be used even after the other items are finished. 

I liked this set so much and enjoyed making it I decided to make another set with papers from G.C.D. Studio called Paris Nights. Will post pictures of this tomorrow.

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment