Followers

Sunday 31 January 2021

Another Stationary Set - Using up my stash

 Hi Crafters


Just a quick post today as I finish January with more items made from my stash.

Another Stationary set, this time made from 12 x12 stash of papers by G.C.D. Called Paris Nights. 
This has a lovely mixture of baroque prints and Paris scenes, with some flock papers.

This is same set as I made before but this one has a smaller clipboard as I was using up the remainder of the board piece used for the first set.



You can see the flocked papers that I have used to make the cards giving them a luxury finish. 
And then the envelope folder has been made from one of the baroque style prints with the notebook covered in the Paris scene.





I am really enjoying using up the stash and will continue with this idea. I am intrigued to see how long it is before I purchase anything new other than crafty items such as tape and fastenings. 

Are you taking this journey with me or are you bored and fed up so treating yourself to new dies, stamps and papers???

I would love any comments or questions, please subscribe by clicking on the Subscribe button at the top of the page and then you can message me with your thoughts or any subject or craft item you would like me to consider.

Dee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment