Followers

Friday 29 October 2021

Laminator Workshop

 Hello Crafters

I have been preparing for a “Using Your Laminator for your Crafting” workshop

I managed to list 10 makes for the laminating machine as I really enjoy using the machine to  finish my projects. The list is below:

  1. Laminating sleeves to keep your dies tidy  
  2. Laminating pouches for your paperwork. 
  3. Laminated purses for giving money or gift cards 
  4. Laminating one side of your paper to make journal covers
  5. Laminating one side of your papers to make tags
  6. Laminating gift boxes and bags
  7. Use your scrap pieces from your laminating to make clear lids for your boxes or put them through your embossing folders to make pretty tops for your boxes that look like glass finish 
  8. Use your scrap pieces to make handles for your gift bags that look like handbags etc 
  9. Put napkins into your laminating pouches and either laminate completely or laminate one side for an ethereal look to the project
  10. Make your own stencils
Many of these ideas I have used before and shown on the blog but I will try to show a few new items I have made and hope to inspire you to use your machine at home.


Item 3 - 3 gift folders
Here we have 2 made with straight popper closures and on the third I have cut out a matching butterfly and added it to the popper when securing it so that the tab is decorated.

Item 4 Journal Covers 


Here I have used a piece of the Boho Bouquets paper and laminated it to make a Journal cover that is more durable.

9 Using napkins to laminate for your projects
Here we have 3 napkin projects 
A poppy folder 
Manipulated napkin panels to make the width to make a box
Seashells napkins laminated with Matt laminating sheet - one side only -

So here we have a taster of just some of the projects that can be made with laminated papers.

I hope they have inspired you to try your own.

If you want to see some videos of laminating project I would recommend Positively Papercraft on YouTube as her video’s inspired me, 

Happy Crafting
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment