Followers

Wednesday 25 January 2023

Valentines Table Card

Self Closing Envelope  

For Valentines Day




This is my version of the Self -Closing envelope - inspired by the Paper Outpost on YouTube
Here is the link to her video so you can see how they are made.


I decided I wanted to use this design to make a suitable valentine card that I could place on the breakfast table for Valentines morning and I am very happy with the way it turned out, now I just need to choose the one for hubby. Do I want the butterflies and flowers or the more masculine silver black and cream paper. I have made a video to show the insides of the envelope. As you can see there are 2 spaces for cards or greetings. You could use the outer pocket for a secret message with the heart shaped card giving the valentines message. 

You could of course use this envelope card for other occasions, and the self-closing pouch in the front is a nice finish. It works better with a heavier adornment on the front to hold down the flap and help the envelope flap sit in. 





Why not try this yourself and see how many ways you can decorate it.

Happy Crafting 
Dee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment