Followers

Tuesday 27 June 2023

Sew Useful Bags Mini IPad Cover & Folio FIle

 Project 3 
IPad/Folio Bag

My next bag is a great Folio Bag or IPad case/bag. I have an IPad mini with keyboard and so I thought I would make a bag for it. I am also treasurer for my WI and attend meetings and present accounts, so a folio folder to carry my paperwork would be useful. 

I adjusted the small purse design from Ae PooiM. This require a piece of fabric 14” wide and 52” long. Non directional print is easier to use. On some I have added a handle and others instead of a popper closure I have added a small piece of elastic to the top if the bag that allows it close over a button.


The Blue printed fabric is showing A4 paperwork, (I think this would look lovely in the office meeting),  while the very pretty oriental bird and floral black fabric is showing the ipad mini. The bag for the ipad mini is a little bigger than the pad but this allows some paperwork to be added if required. 



The Blue bag has a handle to allow for easier carrying if you have an armful of other bits and pieces, and the button closure with elastic at the top.

 


And the Black bag has a flat popper closure, ideal for packing into a weekend bag. 

I also make phone wallets 

Back soon with the pictures and sizes for them.

Happy Crafting 

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment