Followers

Saturday 30 April 2016

WHAT TO DO WITH BIG CARDS

In past years when I bought lots of cards to get me started and before postage was so much more for large cards, I bought several sets of large A4 size cards. Now I struggle to find suitable designs.
I cannot remember where I came across the idea of scoring and cutting the inner space to make the base card into a frame for your work. But it seems to suit the large cards




 To make the inset frame

Score two sets of oblong frames 1cm apart
Cut a piece of card the size of the inner score lines
Decorate this piece with your theme
From the middle of the oblong score a cross with a sharp knife
Cut from the middle of the cross to each inner corner
Fold each triangle cut forward and back on the inner and outer score line to set the frame 
Line with the piece of card cut   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment