Followers

Friday 2 June 2017

More Leather FLowers

As I love the thought of reusing, recycling and up-cycling, a while ago I made some brooches from felt and old buttons.

I liked the result and had some success selling the brooches

I looked at adding leather pieces and this progressed to trying leather flowers

Using remnant, (so pleased to make use of quality pieces ) I started making my brooches and flowers for hair adornments

All the flowers are my own design, starting with basic flower templates and designs used for fabric flowers.

I have several for sale on Etsy and hope to take them to  a craft show during the summer.


This is soft red leather with silver/grey leaves and has been made into a brooch
It is quite large at approx 12cm wide and 14cm deep

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment