Followers

Friday 9 June 2017

Stamping With Tim Holtz

Whilst I admire Tim Holtz greatly and recognise he is an artist in his own field, in the past I have limited my craft using his style as although I love the tags he produces and cards I am not sure how to best use them in any numbers.
However, yesterday I saw an advert on Crafty Devils site, for the new Stamping platform from Tonic Studios designed by Tim Holtz.
Naturally as it was a new product I took a look. Not only did Crafty Devils have it at a great price they had the Tim Holtz video demonstrating the product. The video was extremely good, boy that man can market his products, and I naturally ended up having to have the item. I popped it in my basket and took a look around the site, just to make sure I did not need anything else.
Would you believe it we then had a power cut, no computer, and no WiFi connection, so no using the ipad.
The electricity was out for 4 hours.
When it came back on I took another look and ordered the item.
I will give you a report on the product once I have it and have tried it out. In the meantime if you want to see it take a look at www.craftydevilspapercraft.co.uk
The platform is showing in the Tonic Studio range and you can see the video from Tim Holtz studio demonstrating how to use it and techniques. But I take no responsibility for additional craft spend if you do look.

Until the next blog
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment