Followers

Thursday 15 June 2017

The Tonic Studios Stamp Board by Tim Holtz

As posted earlier I ordered this new product
It came today when I was out visiting my sister so have only had half an hour with it so far.

However it seems to be easy to use and produces really great stamping results

I need to experiment more with the techniques as I have no ink pens and my water colour paper is not good quality.

First tries indicate it is really well set up, the magnets that hold the paper/card work well and the top slides out one side is for acrylic stamps (thinner) and the other for rubber stamps.

So no matter how bad the first stamping attempt is you can go back and ink up again until the coverage is how you want it.

Here are the results of my half hour play.


This is straight forward stamping, the flowers are repeated from one stamp and the stem is a flourish stamp

the next picture is my first attempt at spritzing the inks and as you can see there is some expansion of the inks but I will continue to work on it.

If you have shied away from stamping because you find it tricky to line up or get the right pressure on the stamps, this tool is a must it will enable you to get a clean stamp every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment